January 20, 2019
The power of self-love, got me craving for some me time!
I wanted to write something to younger me. I want to write her a letter, for all those lost & troubled times and for moments that younger me never felt loved. So, here it is:
Dearest Younger Me,
(A Letter Inspired by Alexi Pappas)
From the beginning of time, you have been given this journey to grow and learn. Hold on there! You are doing amazing and I am super proud of you. In this journey, you will learn all of the things I list below, yes, it seems far from true but one day you will learn to trust me too.
1. When given a chance, always choose to see the Sunrise…
Sunrise (& Sunsets) are always beautiful and every single one of them will remind you how truly blessed you are & starting over is not such a bad thing.
2. Never doubt yourself, better yet, never let others put doubts in your head…
In life, negativity is a given thing, power thru them anyways. You are far more powerful than the negativity that will come your way.
3. Believe in who you are…
Learn to love yourself for exactly who you are. Remember that the world is a better place because you are in it! <3
4. Love is always the answer..
When fear comes along, remember to always choose the path of love and it will lead you to the right place.
5. Forgiveness is the key to a loving heart, always choose it & choose it fast….
Forgiveness is hard but also the most important thing to learn! Let go of what if & what’s not. Let the joy of accepting what is come into your life.
6. You’ll feel like you’ll need to prove yourself to people, Don’t.
Always choose to be brave, say what you feel, say what you mean and let your inner guide lead you… It will never let you go astray……
7. Always be in a place where self-love can exist for you…
Avoid places, people and situations that doesn’t feel like love… if you ever find yourself in these places, you can always leave and that is completely ok! Always choose what is truly good for you!
8. The YOU now is just as deserving as the better you you are waiting for…..
No need to wait to feel worthy, you are always worthy, remember that always!
9. Focus on what is best for you, and the rest will follow…………..
Your main goal in this life is to be happy, so be that, do only things that make you happy and don’t let anyone distract you from achieving true happiness……. & If you do get distracted it’s ok, let it go, forgive yourself & choose again.
~Always Choose Love Over Fear!~
Yours Truly Yours,